We at Little Victories know you are looking for a safe and secure “home away from home” where your child can learn, play and grow. We have designed a comfortable, nurturing and creative world for your child to help their minds and bodies develop. Infants are unique and have their own patterns for play, feeding and sleeping. We use these patterns as our guide to introduce daily activities that will prepare your infant for life. Our highly trained teachers offer a nurturing and creative environment for infants to develop their bodies and minds. We are committed to making this first transition away from home easy and natural for you and your child.We encourage your child’s physical and emotional development in the following ways:
- Movement – By encouraging rolling, scooting, crawling and walking with the use of a variety of tools supplied in the classroom.
- Balance – Supportive sitting, swings, infant seats, chairs and most importantly one on one support.
- Adequate rest – Allowing sleep as needed and directed by the parents
- Security – Responding to expressed needs.
- Love and Care – Touching, holding, changing, playing and holding during feeding.